These rules apply to the What Did You Do With Your Mango Today competition (hereinafter referred to as “the competition”). This competition is being run by: The South African Mango Growers’ Association (SAMGA). Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 882 9272 (weekdays during office hours 08h30 – 16h15) if you do not understand any part of these rules or if you have any questions about these rules or the mechanics of the competition.
By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read and agree to be legally bound to these rules.
- WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION START AND END?
The competition starts at 09h00 Monday 16th March 2020 and will continue until 21h00 Wednesday 18th March 2020. This is the competition period. SAMGA reserves the right to extend the duration of the competition, subject to these terms and conditions.
- WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION? (WHO QUALIFIES FOR ENTRY INTO THE RANDOM DRAW?)
All persons, including South African Citizens and Foreign Nationals over the age of 18 years may enter the competition. To qualify to receive the prize you must have a valid and an operational South African bank account. You must also have complied with all competition mechanics which are elaborated on in the “How to enter” section (point 4).
- WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION
The following persons may not take part in this competition even if they qualify to enter. They will forfeit (give up) any prizes awarded to them:
- SUBTROP or SAMGA employees i.e. director(s), member(s), partner(s), employee(s), and their respective promotional or advertising agency(s), or consultant(s) involved with this competition.
- Any supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition.
- The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of any of the persons named above.
- Legal Entities
- HOW TO ENTER?
Take a pic showing us how you added a mango to your day, and post it to @SAMangoes Facebook page with the hashtag #MmmmMango and a short one-line explanation. Only original photos will be considered.
One entrant will be randomly selected (by SAMGA) to win R500 cash.
- HOW WE WILL DELIVER YOUR PRIZE TO YOU
The R500 cash prize will be paid into the winner’s personal account via EFT. The organisers will contact the winners via private message on Facebook/Instagram to obtain banking details. Prizes will be deposited into winner’s account within 7 working days of receiving banking details.
- HOW WILL WINNER BE NOTIFIED?
The winner will be notified via a Facebook inbox message and on the SAMangoes Facebook on Friday 20th March 2020.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF SAMGA CANNOT CONTACT THE WINNER OR IF THE WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE?
If SAMGA is unable to get hold of any prize winner(s) within 7 (seven) days after the prize announcement date, SAMGA will select another winner/s and the prize will be awarded to the lucky winner/s who has/have met all the conditions of the competition rules.
- SAMGA has the right to end this competition at any time. If this happens, SAMGA will publish a notice on Facebook and you agree to waive (give up) any rights that you may have about this competition and acknowledge that you will have no rights against SAMGA.
- SAMGA reserves the right to change the rules of the competition. SAMGA will publish changes on SAMGA’s website: https://www.mango.co.za/ and SAMGA’s Facebook page: SAMangoes
- For convenience only, the date on which these rules were last amended is shown above. It is your responsibility to check the websites for amendments to these rules.
- The participant agrees not to hold SAMGA legally responsible for any discrepancies or errors caused due to the software and/or handset a participant used.
- The participant will not hold SAMGA liable for any technical errors originating from the SAMGA hosting website, (Facebook), network suppliers and other service providers.
- Participants are responsible for any data, cell-phone or any other charges necessary to enable participants to gain the necessary network or internet access to be able to access Facebook to enter the competition.
- Any Facebook promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are disclosing your information to SAMGA and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to the promotion.
- The prizes are not exchangeable/transferable for any other prize.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason, including technical and IT reasons. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as SAMGA may require. The selection of winner’s will remain final. Any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.