EXOTIC MANGO & PRAWN SALAD
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks (out of season, substitute with canned mango, drained)
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 80ml cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce, or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 small hot chilli, seeded and minced
- 4 prawns per person, deveined and cooked
- 2 cups salad greens
- Lime or lemon slices, for garnish
- Combine green onions, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, garlic, and chilli in a bowl. Chill while preparing prawns.
- Shell and devein prawns.
- Thread 4 prawns onto a skewer alternating with a chunk of mango and a slice of lime/lemon.
- Place the salad greens on a platter and arrange the skewers onto the salad.
- Serve with the dressing and garnish with lime slices, if desired.