Mango & Beef Curry
- 150 ml oil
- 1 kg Beef cubes
- 2 onions
- 1tablespoon curry paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 litre beef stock
- 2 large unripe mangoes or dried mango
- 1 tin light coconut milk
- Heat half the oil and brown the meat in a pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and add the onions and curry paste, sauté for 5- 10 minutes, add the tomato paste and the beef stock.
- Add the mango, coconut milk and all the meat, cover and simmer for 2 hours or until the meat is tender, and the sauce reduced and thick.
- Serve with basmati rice and mango chutney.