Quick mango, chicken, mint & wild rice salad with curried mango yoghurt dressing
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and stripped
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper , chopped
- 2 mangoes , chopped (fresh/dried)
- ½ cup toasted flaked almonds
- 4 sprigs mint, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped (fresh)
- Flat leaf parsley to garnish
For the dressing
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- ½ cup mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 1/4 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a bowl and arrange on a platter.
- To make the dressing whisk all the ingredients together.
- Serve salad with dressing drizzled over and garnished with extra mango and flat leaf parsley.