TANDORI CHICKEN & MANGO SALAD
- 8 chicken fillets, cut in half lengthways and into strips
- Avocado oil (may substitute with olive oil)
- 30ml tandori paste
- 30ml chutney
- 250ml plain yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into long slivers (out of season, substitute with canned mango, drained)
- 150g asparagus spears, blanched
- handful of coriander
- Salt and ground pepper
- Combine yoghurt, tandori paste, chutney and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate and marinate chicken overnight or for at least two hours.
- Place chicken in a baking tray, brush with marinade and grill for 10 minutes, basting occasionally to keep moist.
- Allow chicken to cool slightly.
- Arrange chicken onto asparagus spears and lay mango on top.
- Serve with lemon wedges.